Skip to the content
- Removed CoBlocks plugin now that Gutenberg can do most of the things I was using CoBlocks for. Mmm, marginally faster load times…
- Added syntax highlighting to code blocks. Well, the recent ones, anyways.
- Trying out Twenty Twenty: it’s not as imagery-focused as my previous theme, but I’m less photography-focused, so I think it’ll be a better fit.
- Tweaked the Bigfoot style a bit to get it working properly with the new theme.
- Switched to a new theme (yes, again), with support for Gutenberg.
- Started using Gutenberg in various places, and my, isn’t this a nice new coat of paint on editing.
- Switched to a new theme, a modified version of Impronta; this is hopefully a work in progress, and will continue to be tinkered with for a while yet.
- Added support for IndieAuth
- Linked to micro.blog, where I suspect I’ll continue to be bad at social media, even in fun new forms.
- Removed Piwik; there’s no longer any analytics happening at all, because, really, who cares?
- Added CV on the off chance someone wants to read through that.
- Reworked academics to host syllabi on S3 instead of the school’s (persnickety) server
- Changed from “Grey280” branding to “Grey Patterson.” Yes, I am a brand.
- Added WooCommerce to site
- Tweaks to theme so WooCommerce generally matches the aesthetic of everything else
- Increased display size of featured images
- Removed ‘intro’ column section
- Migrated Piwik analytics to a separate server
- Switched caching engines on site
- Enabled CloudFlare CDN for static resources
- Rolled out new theme to site
- Added AMP support: blog posts can be viewed in the AMP format by adding /amp/ to the end of their URL.
- Some Amazon and iTunes affiliate links may be used on this site; the wishlist will continue to use either AmazonSmile or non-affiliate links.
- Removed ¶ prefix from non-linked-list type articles.
- Added → prefix to linked-list type articles.
- Switched to WordPress Network installation