As with every year, the realization that the first month of it is over feels nearly as strange as the December realization that the entire year is nearly over.
- Things I’ve done this month: make a playlist of just “things I can sing along to in the shower.” Inspired by this track. ↩
- Pretty sure I got this from a Fitness+ workout. They’ve got pretty solid soundtracks! ↩
- C’mon, “Ritt Momney” is just an excellent name. ↩
- “I don’t think they’re doing timezones right.” ↩
- Weirdly poignant, considering that no aspect of these lyrics actually directly applies to my life or goals. ↩
- Haven’t seen the movie, pretty convinced I won’t based purely on how clearly the feeling of mourning comes through in this track. ↩
- Another Fitness+ track, I think, which is kinda surprising given the rather explicit lyrics. Must’ve been trimmed down significantly. Anyhow, I’ve really been enjoying this one! ↩