As an unintentional callback to the note on my previous playlist, I’m drinking hot apple cider as I write this. On-brand!
- I like this song because it’s kinda about the importance of communication in relationships! Positive influence!
Of course, Escape is also on this album, and that’s a song about a woman who needs to get a restraining order and a gun, so… ↩
- Now that the Bon Iver song off this album is thoroughly overplayed in my head, I’m listening to other parts of it. ↩
- Can you tell that I’ve become a big fan of Yoste? ↩
- I sent this song to a friend with this note: “and I love Woodkid because that isn’t even his horniest song, but Woodkid Horny Music is EXTREMELY different from regular horny music” ↩
- This song had no right to hit as hard as it did, I, as a former Choir Kid, feel called out.
As a side note, this was real fun to search for in Apple’s link building tool, which intermittently doesn’t know about unicode. ↩
- One day I’m gonna have a sufficient dataset, thanks to all these playlists, that I can do some fun analysis. I’m betting The Fray is gonna be on an annual cycle. ↩
- So far, my favorite off the new album, but I’ve also only listened to about half of the album so far. ↩
- This album is kinda all over the place, but I love it ↩